Make Sex Work Today
Millions of couples report sexual dissatisfaction as the number one reason for ending their relationship. If you have lost that spark and depth of connection with your partner or have never had the kind of confidence you want in your sex life – Sex that Works is the intimate guide you have been looking for.
“Thoughtful, well-written … inspirational … Strgar makes very good points about how we confuse sexual freedom with sexual license, resulting in a hookup culture that has us faking orgasms like porn stars. Authentic sexual freedom, she writes, means ‘taking responsibility for our own sexual needs.’ This book shows us how to do just that … Strgar argues persuasively that sexual pleasure, however you define it, is not a luxury but a necessity.”
ORDER YOUR COPY OF SEX THAT WORKS TODAY
Shop exclusive sex that works kits at
PRAISE FOR SEX THAT WORKS
- I so appreciate your sharing your vulnerability.Dee S.
- Thank you for your soulful and insightful sentiments, they help so many!Carol S
- You are a wonderful mentor! Thank you!Megan S.
- I love your writing....Thank you for all your good work.Patricia F.
- You always provide so much insight and intelligence... I think of you often dear lady, Mother that you are. You are awesome! Keep telling the world whats Up!Carmela B.
- I found your blog by accident today. I am grateful. I have been reading up on your stuff. Excellent writer you are!Brandi T.
- Thank you for your writing ... I am single currently and this just reminds me this is a time to work on my own relationship with myself.Yvette P.
- I am relieved that someone has reinforced this central concept in relationship development – so much Internet relationship blather fails to shine the light on the central relationship skill which enables everything – our capacity for intimacy with our Self.Ariel S.
- What a beautiful, raw, honest account of love.Brooke P.
- YES YES YES to what you call forth from of all of us. May we deeply cultivate the soil of love in our souls and see what grows out in the world.Lisa P.
- Thank you for your always thoughtful and well written articles.Harold
- ...thanks for your insight, mission, and vulnerability. I enjoy your weekly reminders to lean towards love.Katie L.